Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

Lv235 Dark Falz in 20 Sec

Lv235 Dark Falz in 20 Sec

Post  Guest on Fri May 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Enjoy and remember this is infinity and legit.
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

Re: Lv235 Dark Falz in 20 Sec

Post  Rozerem on Sat May 28, 2011 1:51 pm

Its a hack!Not!What was used where technics and a 26 to 27 hit chain and it looks like the weapons that where used where S class upgraded and character cards that help on the runs etc. and I noticed ya aimed for the head,now when ya aim for a vital area ya can do a very high amount of damage,and technics against something like Dark Falz and others like him are a good way to take him down in my opinion.

Post  Guest on Sun May 29, 2011 4:10 am

Naked Snake wrote:Its a hack!Not!What was used where technics and a 26 to 27 hit chain and it looks like the weapons that where used where S class upgraded and character cards that help on the runs etc. and I noticed ya aimed for the head,now when ya aim for a vital area ya can do a very high amount of damage,and technics against something like Dark Falz and others like him are a good way to take him down in my opinion.

This was a Sazonde spam to the bottom head hitting 300-500 per hit,a Charge Shot 1 with longbow directly to the head,now when aimed at the head the damage is mutiplied by 4 and also plus attribute weakness.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:33 pm

Wow very impressive. seems like you improved a lot since the last time I had play with you Gintoki-kun or how I use to know you Toshiro. It's you right? Smile

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Ryohei wrote:Wow very impressive. seems like you improved a lot since the last time I had play with you Gintoki-kun or how I use to know you Toshiro. It's you right? Smile
    Thank you.
    I do play Infinity now and going back to the PSPo2 is a pain since I am in love with Swords.I had a character named Gintoki-kun and I feel like deleting my Toshiro for a new Human character since both my God and Toshiro aren't legit so making a new character is the best.

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 pm

Was tht the demo or game and i wanna import my char into the jp demo but i cant :/

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:47 pm

Kamiry wrote:Was tht the demo or game and i wanna import my char into the jp demo but i cant :/

This is the full game and the reason you can't import becauseI bet that's a US save your using,it has to be japanese and maybe someone here can covert it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:07 am