Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers


    2011 E3 Conference

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 am

    Well after watching Sony wipe the floor against Microsoft non-stop Kinect rampage and finally announcing NGP to be PSVita(PlayStation Life) I am quite proud to say, "HELL YEAH WE DID IT!!!"

    This is great news along with all the new upcoming games and also for the PSVita Wifi Edition for 249.99 and the 3G/Wifi 299.99.

    More information is needed about the PSVita like it's memory storage and battery life and apps.Many new games were announced this year:Uncharted 3,Uncharted Golden Abyss,Ruin,Battlefield 3,Bioshock Infinite,Resistance 3,DUST 514,Medival Moves, Street Fighter X Tekken,Need for Speed The Run,Saint’s Row The Third, and SSX: Deadly Descents.

    I now want to hear you guys opinon on this,it will be very nice to hear someone comment on Sony breathtaking gaming revolution.
    avatar
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : Guardian
    Posts : 26
    Points : 40
    Join date : 2011-02-05

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    157/200  (157/200)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Eve on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

    Zancrow wrote:Well after watching Sony wipe the floor against Microsoft non-stop Kinect rampage and finally announcing NGP to be PSVita(PlayStation Life) I am quite proud to say, "HELL YEAH WE DID IT!!!"

    This is great news along with all the new upcoming games and also for the PSVita Wifi Edition for 249.99 and the 3G/Wifi 299.99.

    More information is needed about the PSVita like it's memory storage and battery life and apps.Many new games were announced this year:Uncharted 3,Uncharted Golden Abyss,Ruin,Battlefield 3,Bioshock Infinite,Resistance 3,DUST 514,Medival Moves, Street Fighter X Tekken,Need for Speed The Run,Saint’s Row The Third, and SSX: Deadly Descents.

    I now want to hear you guys opinon on this,it will be very nice to hear someone comment on Sony breathtaking gaming revolution.


    Not sure IF this would be labeled as review... but eh. The NGP looks like it will be good, but with SONY's failures in the pas year or so I think this has great potential. They spent less then half the time coming out with new psp's then Nintendo did with DS's still coming out on top. The implantation of a touch screen and another joystick looks cool. On another note I'd like to see how their network will go along seeing as it was hacked AGAIN this past weekend. Which reminds me of hacking PSP's... I wounder if their actually going to try and make it harder. For now however we wait.

    (P.S. Not trying to be a bummer. Just hoping they do a great job is all)
    avatar
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : [Guardian]
    Posts : 44
    Points : 63
    Join date : 2010-12-04
    Location : Cyber Space.

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    13/13  (13/13)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Ame on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:14 pm

    Eve wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Well after watching Sony wipe the floor against Microsoft non-stop Kinect rampage and finally announcing NGP to be PSVita(PlayStation Life) I am quite proud to say, "HELL YEAH WE DID IT!!!"

    This is great news along with all the new upcoming games and also for the PSVita Wifi Edition for 249.99 and the 3G/Wifi 299.99.

    More information is needed about the PSVita like it's memory storage and battery life and apps.Many new games were announced this year:Uncharted 3,Uncharted Golden Abyss,Ruin,Battlefield 3,Bioshock Infinite,Resistance 3,DUST 514,Medival Moves, Street Fighter X Tekken,Need for Speed The Run,Saint’s Row The Third, and SSX: Deadly Descents.

    I now want to hear you guys opinon on this,it will be very nice to hear someone comment on Sony breathtaking gaming revolution.


    Not sure IF this would be labeled as review... but eh. The NGP looks like it will be good, but with SONY's failures in the pas year or so I think this has great potential. They spent less then half the time coming out with new psp's then Nintendo did with DS's still coming out on top. The implantation of a touch screen and another joystick looks cool. On another note I'd like to see how their network will go along seeing as it was hacked AGAIN this past weekend. Which reminds me of hacking PSP's... I wounder if their actually going to try and make it harder. For now however we wait.

    (P.S. Not trying to be a bummer. Just hoping they do a great job is all)

    From What The4Horsemen Know The NgP=CfW As It Standard,In Other Words The NgP=Already Hacked & It Will Slow The Hackers Down From Hacking There PsP's Because If It=Already Hacked Then They Will Have No Reason To Try & Hack It.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:34 pm

    PSVita does look sweet and hope fully it will be an improvement of the psp and fix some of their flaws. Also I remember seeing an article where a guy on google is giving $20k to the person that hacks the PSVita It'd be nice if I had that kinda money

    On another note Sony was hacked last week, but it wasn't PSN Server. It was SonyPictures.com Server
    avatar
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : Guardian
    Posts : 99
    Points : 172
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Location : Classified.

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Rozerem on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm

    Ryohei wrote:PSVita does look sweet and hope fully it will be an improvement of the psp and fix some of their flaws. Also I remember seeing an article where a guy on google is giving $20k to the person that hacks the PSVita [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It'd be nice if I had that kinda money

    On another note Sony was hacked last week, but it wasn't PSN Server. It was SonyPictures.com Server

    Hm..looks like the guys who hacked Sony are still at it to get a point across why you don't break any of the amendments of the united states,on another note..I get payed 20 bucks an hour to throw people out of a club so..I'm good on the money part.Smile
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

    I'm a waiter so I only get payed $16 an hr. but I do get +300 in tips a week Smile
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:29 pm

    Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU
    avatar
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : Guardian
    Posts : 99
    Points : 172
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Location : Classified.

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Rozerem on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 pm

    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:47 am

    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!

    I lol'ed real hard when they showed,thought impressive,just looks like another Tablet.
    avatar
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : Guardian
    Posts : 99
    Points : 172
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Location : Classified.

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Rozerem on Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:37 am

    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!

    I lol'ed real hard when they showed,thought impressive,just looks like another Tablet.

    I call it..my new cutting board for when I cook dinner.v.v
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:22 pm

    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!

    I lol'ed real hard when they showed,thought impressive,just looks like another Tablet.

    I call it..my new cutting board for when I cook dinner.v.v
    Lol,it's a controller with a screen on it,very laughable as this generation of gaming gets more wicked and wilder.
    avatar
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

    Affiliation : Guardian
    Posts : 99
    Points : 172
    Join date : 2011-02-12
    Location : Classified.

    PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Rozerem on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 pm

    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!

    I lol'ed real hard when they showed,thought impressive,just looks like another Tablet.

    I call it..my new cutting board for when I cook dinner.v.v
    Lol,it's a controller with a screen on it,very laughable as this generation of gaming gets more wicked and wilder.

    Hm..cook and play games at the same time!?O.o
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 am

    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Zancrow wrote:Nintendo is going now against Sony PSV with their new awesome handheld called the WiiU

    I saw that today and laughed so hard to where I almost crapped my A.C.U. that I used over seas back in the day.xD!

    I lol'ed real hard when they showed,thought impressive,just looks like another Tablet.

    I call it..my new cutting board for when I cook dinner.v.v
    Lol,it's a controller with a screen on it,very laughable as this generation of gaming gets more wicked and wilder.

    Hm..cook and play games at the same time!?O.o
    epicness right there v_v

    Sponsored content

    Re: 2011 E3 Conference

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:08 am