PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

2 posters

PSP2I English patch

Anonymous

PSP2I English patch Empty PSP2I English patch

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:43 pm

Since sega isn't interested in bringing Infinity state-side it is time to bring it state-side for them by making a patch that will work with both UMD and OFW and distributing it. STEP1 .) Find a hex editor that SUPPORTS JAPANESE CHARACTERS. STEP2 .) Use the hex editor to make a translated version of the word and character database in the game. STEP3 .) Make a patch that makes use of the new database and in the OFW UMD case it needs to be implemented as DLC so the game will use it/recognize it.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    PSP2I English patch Left_bar_bleue36/5PSP2I English patch Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

PSP2I English patch Empty Re: PSP2I English patch

Post  Rozerem Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 am

Yeah..hes a member on my site nightgalm.forumtk.net and we are gon'a help him with this,that site is a modifier site and has coders on it.As for english patch..I like the idea since SEGA might not want to get it here to the states..
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Hello. I'm new to the forums so I don't know if there has been any updates on this, but I would like to know if there has been any progress in making the patch.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:35 pm

I have an ISO to try and operate on. Next step get my Windows XP disc back from my mother and enable Eastern Languages on my computer.
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    PSP2I English patch Left_bar_bleue157/200PSP2I English patch Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)

Post  Eve Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:55 am

Good luck with that, it would be nice to see that someday.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:01 pm

You must tell your mother to give it back now or else no one in America gets the game. Not having this game will cause the death of millions. Only you can prevent it.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:49 pm

Good news and bad news. The good news is I now have a computer on Linux and I think that means I don't need anything to enable support for non latin based languages. Bad news the ISO I found is a dud either it was the relinking of the videos I did or whoever mad did something they shouldn't have done and screwed it up.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:05 pm

Do you just need an ISO to download, then you can start?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Well it needs to be a an ISO that works and it has to be able to fit on a 1 gig mem stick so that I can test it, and other stuff like that. I also need a new battery for my PSP as my current one died, and I have absolutely no way to charge it, as my charger port gave up the ghost a few months ago, and I didn't realize it(I've been keeping it going by charging it with a USB cord).
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 pm

So close. I know where to get a working ISO but it won't fit on a 1gb.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:52 pm

That's, because you have to relink videos so that it will fit, but you never know what could happen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 am