Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

which wep is your signature wep =]

Anonymous

which wep is your signature wep =] Empty which wep is your signature wep =]

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:32 pm

im wandering what is your signiture wep and why =] mine is a slicer and a rmag i say slicer because one theyre cool aka catastraphee <3 2 they give range that uses atk dmg and 3 well who doesnt love a the aoe dmg and chains=]
    Anonymous

which wep is your signature wep =] Empty Re: which wep is your signature wep =]

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:12 am

I have to say my signature weapon will be my Slicer Shidenji-hiken combined with my Kazami Bracer/Delnadi Shield/or Victory shields Very Happy

I will also use my Demon Devastation but Hykka it so epic C:
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:51 am

I have to say my signature weapon is sangeyasha
    but I i use tumikiri hyori,rengokuto gren,ma'dan mistilteinn&
    twin cannon's alot.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    which wep is your signature wep =] Left_bar_bleue13/13which wep is your signature wep =] Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:29 am

Play Blue Edge/Exam/Hama Bracer Them=My Babies. Twisted Evil
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:02 pm

lol ame play blue edge rly? and exam aka beginner weps rly? wowzers lmao
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:11 am

Kamiry wrote:lol ame play blue edge rly? and exam aka beginner weps rly? wowzers lmao
    thats where your wrong >>
    ames not an expert modder for nothing...
    oh n my sig would probably be my.... whole pallet >>
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    which wep is your signature wep =] Left_bar_bleue36/5which wep is your signature wep =] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem on Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Flaming Evolutionary wrote:
    Kamiry wrote:lol ame play blue edge rly? and exam aka beginner weps rly? wowzers lmao
    thats where your wrong >>
    ames not an expert modder for nothing...
    oh n my sig would probably be my.... whole pallet >>

Even though the post made was old,but I have to agree with Demon on this..Ame has been known to make the most weakest weapon into a strong weapon and if you use an extend code on that weapon (its in the decorations part) it can bee converted into an S class weapon and she uses the codes to modify them because people just sit on there worthless butts when she needs help the most.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:07 am

Yea i kno i wrote that before i had a modded wep or knew she even made em i know how strong they are i do rememb ame making them too i also rememb her helpin me out once like 4months ago
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    which wep is your signature wep =] Left_bar_bleue13/13which wep is your signature wep =] Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Kamiry wrote:Yea i kno i wrote that before i had a modded wep or knew she even made em i know how strong they are i do rememb ame making them too i also rememb her helpin me out once like 4months ago

&...How Many Times You Got Kicked When Using A Modified Weapon? Shocked Razz
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    which wep is your signature wep =] Left_bar_bleue36/5which wep is your signature wep =] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:36 pm

When I was starting out on the game mine was every weapon I had on the pallet that was most effective against the SEED horde. affraid
    Anonymous

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Naked Snake wrote:When I was starting out on the game mine was every weapon I had on the pallet that was most effective against the SEED horde. affraid
    lol.. take out the d in horde and add a w at the beginning and then add an s at the end to make it into whores which wep is your signature wep =] 944980
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem on Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:45 am

Flaming Evolutionary wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:When I was starting out on the game mine was every weapon I had on the pallet that was most effective against the SEED horde. affraid
    lol.. take out the d in horde and add a w at the beginning and then add an s at the end to make it into whores [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your setting yourself up to be trolled man..and another signature weapon I like is W of G.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:44 pm

After Doing Some More Research On Weapons I Will Go W/The Machine Gun Avenger & Daggers Of Safiri For Rainbow S Grade & Still Keep The C & B Weapons I Posted From Before.Each Weapon Has Its Usefulness & Special Quality Even If It Is A Weak One. Very Happy Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:30 am