PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

3 posters

A Guide To Force: the master of techs

Anonymous

A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty A Guide To Force: the master of techs

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Hello all some might not know me but my name is kamiry or ingame i go by ANGelc. i play a newman FO and i would like to help those of whom would like to know or learn about FO.

any questions please ask tyvm now to the guide:

What is Force?
    Force is the games magic class which uses techniks or techs to deal damage, heal or support

Which stats to focus on for FO?
    For force mainly you should focus on TEC, MND, and possibly EVA

Does race and gender play a role in this class/type?
    yes race and gender both play a role, Males have a boost in atk def and eva,while Females have a boost in tec,acc and MND.

What about races?
    newmans have best Tech MND and EVA, while Humans are balanced between most of their stats. Casts do have high ACC,but like Beast's arn't the prime FO choice.

Builds on which type of items to use
    theres many builds for FO. I use pure caster build usually use wand+card,rod.rod.wand+shield and wand + m mag items to try and look for S ranked if you get that far, but some mix it up with tdaggers for chaining ability which also works well =]

the terms for the spells and what they mean
    Ra= infront small aoe
    GI= melee aoe
    Dam= aoe OR a traveling spell dependant on the spell

category of elements:
    fire<-->frost
    ground<-->lighting
    light<-->dark

notes:ground hits the hardest aka diga. lighting shoots the fastest but its the weakest along with light but light can dealFAST damage WITH DAMGRANTIS line mobs up and stay close because this spell along with GRANTIS does not have much range
    Deband and shifta are buffs used to increase stats FO can use20+ buffs
    zulure and jellen are debuffs which can be helpful decreases damage and defense

Which abilities to use for ur FO build?
    i use hpboost =1
    tecboost1
    techboost+=2
    pprecovery rate =2 Restores 5 PP points per seocnd
    and critical power=2
    depending on your pref u can add which advance you will like
    for extend types cards, M mag ,Rod and wand is a must t.dags for comboing if u like and te rest is up to you

Psycho Wand is a must
    Motav Prophecy is great for ice element BUT it drains pp quickly.. hence the use of PP Recovery
    Ryuhojido which empowers light damage
    Rykros Scepter which empowers dark damage
    You also want a good Card for the boosted tec power

End note: FO atm in psp2 is a single hard hitting class if played right with the right armour types and units can be great if used correctly SHIFTA and DEBAND over 21please because people need you as a FO people love you if you do your job also for chaining a recondmendation certain spells are better for the triangle box the square box.. diga and foie are mainly used for chain enders because of its damage and quick casting time for your ice moves Dambarta is a great combo ender because of its aoe effect, its decent dmg and its pp use .ALSO FOR chain ending ,try not to end chain lower then 5 because your damage will not be too great..
    thank you all and i hope this guide comes to use

Last edited by [DivineMaiden]Eve on Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned up and moved. Eve♥)
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    A Guide To Force: the master of techs Left_bar_bleue157/200A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)

A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty Re: A Guide To Force: the master of techs

Post  Eve Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:50 pm

Great guide, but could use some revising in structure. a little hard to fallow.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    A Guide To Force: the master of techs Left_bar_bleue36/5A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty Re: A Guide To Force: the master of techs

Post  Rozerem Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Eve wrote:Great guide, but could use some revising in structure. a little hard to fallow.

I can understand it just fine,but Eve does make a good point there.There are some who really can't read some of the text because its a bit off structure, if ya like I can edit it some to make it look more understandable to others?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Yea I was thinkin the same lol.. But yea you could if ya like I was going to split into sections and some other things also was thinking of making a va guide mayb lol but thats the easiest class.. BUT Some extra.things ppl dont know about lomuch..like about vas and what they speacialize in besides bombs lol

Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    A Guide To Force: the master of techs Left_bar_bleue13/13A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Kamiry wrote:Yea I was thinkin the same lol.. But yea you could if ya like I was going to split into sections and some other things also was thinking of making a va guide mayb lol but thats the easiest class.. BUT Some extra.things ppl dont know about lomuch..like about vas and what they speacialize in besides bombs lol

Bombs...EhHhHh...@_@
    *Drouls*
    & Yus That=Would Be Kewl.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:27 pm

thanx rappy =] i wrote it ame and eve cleaned it up =] i was bored whwen i wrote it but ima make a VA guide soon and talking about gear weps and ect if yall want=] my VA set up is shippujinlai +eye of rykros or saber
    +rmag
    twin kamui <light>
    catastrophe -> thats the best slicer <3
    kamui or my discka thingy majig watever thts called thats like the best dag
    i use claws sometimes for fun O and my Tenimuso butyea... thats my main weps i use i need a fricken fire wep aka gek but i use shiziru's t dags the lv 100 ones tumi sumtin.,.. i havent been on it ina week kuz my psp messin up but ill BE BACK! lol and im lv 160! ima stop lving main between 170-190 because it looks leet if your around there ^^ but yea those are my main weps.. i have waaaaay more but i like those the best
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    A Guide To Force: the master of techs Left_bar_bleue36/5A Guide To Force: the master of techs Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Wed May 18, 2011 1:41 pm

For this to train in would you recommend Sakura Blast or Anchiant Invader?I think Sakura Blast would be fine to train in if someone is a level 1 because the creatures are level 15 to 18 and in Anchiant Invader the creatures are level 25 to almost 30..and before I forget when you have a new character and your weapons are a level 1 you really can't do much damage against a level 25+ creature because you have s**ty weapons and all..this is just my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:26 am

For a new char lving id prob start out at sak but id do it online too idk how psp2online is atm lol lemme gain some of my psp2 memory back and ill try to cme up with a lving guide

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:39 pm