PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

4 posters

so how was your day in psp2=]

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Empty Re: so how was your day in psp2=]

Post  Rozerem Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 am

Flaming Evolutionary wrote:im a crazy person magnet on psp2 v_v
    thats how my day was yesterday
    today i realized something tho 0_0
    you know how dudes like a specific part of a girl, right?
    like the eyes, calves, or thighs and etc?
    i realized i like it all Shocked...
    for some exceptions... muffin tops are nasty as hell.. no one wants to see a girls fat hanging over the waist of the pants x_x....
    and moles are nasty unless its a rlly rlly small one like a speck..
    ehh.... ima stop there, tho i have alot more to say xD

Hm..I think personality is more of what I look at and not looks.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 pm

My Day=Was Kk;But I=Keep Dcing Because Of The Server Being A Fail & Ppl Blame It On The Ones Who Hacked PsN When That Is A True Lie.PsN Was Always A Fail In Server Friendly.I Did Manage To Help Some By Dropping Photon Boosters/Tickets/Weapon Badges & Weapons Before I Got Dced...If The Server Was Not So Baka Then Ppl Would Not Rely On Hackers As Much,But I Not Mind Helping Ppl In Need As Long As They Not Beg Me For Things & Troll Me Or The Other Hackers After We Helped Them.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
    Flaming Evolutionary wrote:im a crazy person magnet on psp2 v_v
    thats how my day was yesterday
    today i realized something tho 0_0
    you know how dudes like a specific part of a girl, right?
    like the eyes, calves, or thighs and etc?
    i realized i like it all Shocked...
    for some exceptions... muffin tops are nasty as hell.. no one wants to see a girls fat hanging over the waist of the pants x_x....
    and moles are nasty unless its a rlly rlly small one like a speck..
    ehh.... ima stop there, tho i have alot more to say xD

Hm..I think personality is more of what I look at and not looks.
    thats part of what i didnt say, too long a list of things that i have in my head xD
    ehh.... met a new supervisor for work...
    pretty nice and all >>....
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:57 am

It Was Kk Till Another Hacker Gave Me Drama About My LvL.Of Character When I Am An Obvious Hack Because My Name Was Colored & I Had On Clothing That You Normally Can Not Ware...For More Details Read My Signature.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:49 am

People are just idiotic on THAT game..talking about the legit's,illegit's and even the hackers.I used a legit character at level 157 and an illegit character at level 24 to get closer to see whats going on and all I got was "F*** you I'm the best on this game" and some colored hacker and no I'm not racist decided to join my host thinking because he and I are hackers that its all good,when its not all good because he decided to disrespect me in my host so I used my b**** begone spray and booted him from my host for being the biggest newp on there.Last I checked I have a life working at a club throwing brats like that out with physical force and I have a daughter and other great things.When I'm hosting I'll have my name to Naked Snake and a password lock to keep these morons out and I will use one of the pass's that where suggested on this site for all members here and when I'm helping Dark Haze Leader level up his men it will be posted on my host comment and the pass will be different.I would like to keep all that d**** drama out of my host.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Bah..it was alright,I did some runs to help lower levels level up and I made sure I used minimal codes to keep it looking good.Had to drop medical items and scape dolls so they would have something to heal themselves with and I would make sure to turn off the drop codes so they can get useful weapons and armor.I host it locked so I don't get beggers coming in for level boost and rare weapons etc.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm

It kicked some major ass!I was doing A ranked runs as a B rank with only inf.pp on and some other special codes on and I got in some good training that way.Took some time,but DAMN I had fun!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:13 am

Naked Snake wrote:People are just idiotic on THAT game..talking about the legit's,illegit's and even the hackers.I used a legit character at level 157 and an illegit character at level 24 to get closer to see whats going on and all I got was "F*** you I'm the best on this game" and some colored hacker and no I'm not racist decided to join my host thinking because he and I are hackers that its all good,when its not all good because he decided to disrespect me in my host so I used my b**** begone spray and booted him from my host for being the biggest newp on there.Last I checked I have a life working at a club throwing brats like that out with physical force and I have a daughter and other great things.When I'm hosting I'll have my name to Naked Snake and a password lock to keep these morons out and I will use one of the pass's that where suggested on this site for all members here and when I'm helping Dark Haze Leader level up his men it will be posted on my host comment and the pass will be different.I would like to keep all that d**** drama out of my host.

i take full responsibility if my product (bish begone spray) doesnt work v_v....

oh n got rlly annoyed by ppl, got in a shiz talking contest with every1 in a friends host (i won lol! ) did i mention the annoying azz ppl?
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Be More Fun If I Had Ppl I Can Depend On W/Runs;& I Stopped Hacking,I Was A Legit Since The Day I Started.
    I Will Depend On Myself Now.If All They Can Do Is Troll Like Jerks & Host Only Sex Rooms & Other Rooms Of Shear Noopness,Then I Was Better Off Alone The Day I Started On That Game.New File Made & All Partner Cards Are Gone...Even My BlackList Is Clear Of Ppl.If You Want To Do A Run With Me Then Fine,If Not Then W/E...One More Thing;Lazy Ppl Get Booted From My Host.
    Pass Is Ciera If You Want To Do Runs & No 200's Or Hacked LvL's Or Codes Are Permitted In My Host.If You Want To 'Hack' Then Ask Me...No 9999 AtK.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 am

not bad a day... the shiz of what happened to ame deal aside... not too bad a day
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:08 am

Ame wrote:Be More Fun If I Had Ppl I Can Depend On W/Runs;& I Stopped Hacking,I Was A Legit Since The Day I Started.
    I Will Depend On Myself Now.If All They Can Do Is Troll Like Jerks & Host Only Sex Rooms & Other Rooms Of Shear Noopness,Then I Was Better Off Alone The Day I Started On That Game.New File Made & All Partner Cards Are Gone...Even My BlackList Is Clear Of Ppl.If You Want To Do A Run With Me Then Fine,If Not Then W/E...One More Thing;Lazy Ppl Get Booted From My Host.
    Pass Is Ciera If You Want To Do Runs & No 200's Or Hacked LvL's Or Codes Are Permitted In My Host.If You Want To 'Hack' Then Ask Me...No 9999 AtK.

I'm coming back to PS:P2, so you can play with me if you want. I'm a legit lvl 200, but I also got a lvl 105 on the side. Smile
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Hizaki wrote:
    Ame wrote:Be More Fun If I Had Ppl I Can Depend On W/Runs;& I Stopped Hacking,I Was A Legit Since The Day I Started.

I'm coming back to PS:P2, so you can play with me if you want. I'm a legit lvl 200, but I also got a lvl 105 on the side. Smile

Hm..about that,our site owner went solo and she hosts only one person host games to play the game without much drama.And..as for the legit,illegit and hacker non-sense that happens on a beta version of a game..makes me wonder why the fu** I even bought the game. Sleep
    Ame is very sweat and all,but no one will accept her for being different so..yeah heh.Other then that my night lastnight was alright.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 pm

I=Not Giving Up On Others Yet;If Ppl Can Set Aside There Differences & Try To Find Away To Co-Exist W/O War Or Violence On A Game That=Just A Game & They=Can Understand That Then I=Stay.Accept Me For My Flaws & I=Accept You.My Mentor Told Me This...Let Them Figure It Out & Try To Learn To Accept Others W/O Hostility.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:32 am