PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Guardian Angel
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    176/200  (176/200)

Anyone alive?

Post  Seth2 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:27 am

Haven't seen anyone on here in awhile. o,o
    Whats everyone been up to? I was hacking, playing games with people, OH and finally met my sisters husband! =]
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

Re: Anyone alive?

Post  Rozerem on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:57 pm

I get on when I can,but I've been busy with some things here at home.

Post  Guest on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 pm

im on i write guides ect but, ive been busy ive been in court and and i was visiting my gf she live like 20 min away from me so i see her like 3-4 times a week, she preg and im only 18 so atm i have alot of things going on in my life but iam "alive" just yea... but even though im not in the game atm im verymuch still apart of this clan<3
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    157/200  (157/200)

Post  Eve on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

oh wow busy i'm kinda busy aswell, but i'm alive and i lost my psp for awhile. I found it though! so should be on more.
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post  Ame on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:16 pm

LiL-DG Back In Action!!!
    I=Been Doing Story Mode & Online Mode To Find WEPS W/O Hax,Some Rare=You Can Find By Trading Badges & Other Things I=Can Try & Work On A Guide For That,But It=May Take An Ubber While.X_x
    Seth2

Affiliation : Forumactif

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Guardian Angel
    Level:
    176/200  (176/200)

Post  Seth2 on Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:15 am

I didn't really have a chance to play online today seeing how we all went out for lunch, and then when we came home i updated my 3k to a more permanent CFW. After Me and my bro did that my dad needed me for some work, and in between i did some laps. So fun oh and whenever you downgrade a 3k your settings usually get corrupted so i had to wait for maintenance to end before i could reactivate my PSP and play PSP2. =]
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post  Ame on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:09 pm

Seth2 wrote:I didn't really have a chance to play online today seeing how we all went out for lunch, and then when we came home i updated my 3k to a more permanent CFW. After Me and my bro did that my dad needed me for some work, and in between i did some laps. So fun oh and whenever you downgrade a 3k your settings usually get corrupted so i had to wait for maintenance to end before i could reactivate my PSP and play PSP2. =]

Gawd I=Online @ Times & Ppls There=Ubber Baka Still,& We=Gots Some Problems Here In N.Y Tys To The Baka Economy.Glad My Dad=Gots A DD214 Or We=Ubber Screwed.DD214=Service Discharge Papers.

Post  Guest on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:59 pm

I myself have been a busy bird, but I do hope that this site can continue to thrive. 22 memers, but only 3 or 4 a day. Sad indeed.

Thanks,
    Rappy Out!
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem on Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 pm

Rappy wrote:I myself have been a busy bird, but I do hope that this site can continue to thrive. 22 memers, but only 3 or 4 a day. Sad indeed.

Thanks,
    Rappy Out!

I agree with ya Rappy,Ame said she will try and talk to some higher ups on psoworld that's if they will listen to her and I started [MSF] to use it as a negotiating service and private merc. unit it will only be used if myself and its members feel it is needed.

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 am

maybe its just the psp2 people theres not much nowadays But we can recruit off of psoworld ?
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    36/5  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:33 am

Kamiry wrote:maybe its just the psp2 people theres not much nowadays But we can recruit off of psoworld ?

We could do that,but it would be a good idea that we keep an eye on the ones who may have a hidden agenda.And try to get legits and new members.

Post  Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Eh? Why would you want to recruit people from a site that is already being used Forum-like,and it's on-topic.

Other than that,I think it's best to advertise elsewhere than PSO-World because your thread will get locked for advertising another website that does the similar thing,but focuses on Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Also hints/help on getting new members here:
    -Host locked rooms advertising the website name so that way more members can come through PSP2.
    -Try looking for friends or people you know that have this game through a different website and invite them here.
    -While in-game,ask if they have a usable computer and will like to join this website for the latest PSP2 and community entertainment.(I myself don't class this website as a "Clan Spot".Sorry =\ )
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post  Ame on Thu May 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Zancrow wrote:Eh? Why would you want to recruit people from a site that is already being used Forum-like,and it's on-topic.

Other than that,I think it's best to advertise elsewhere than PSO-World because your thread will get locked for advertising another website that does the similar thing,but focuses on Phantasy Star Portable 2.

Also hints/help on getting new members here:
    -Host locked rooms advertising the website name so that way more members can come through PSP2.
    -Try looking for friends or people you know that have this game through a different website and invite them here.
    -While in-game,ask if they have a usable computer and will like to join this website for the latest PSP2 and community entertainment.(I myself don't class this website as a "Clan Spot".Sorry =\ )

I Gave You A + Rep. Point For This Because It Makes Sense To Me & I Got No Desire to Return To PSO-World For Personal Reasons.Thank You.^@^

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:06 am

hmm.... as for the question if im alive.... ima walking zombie >>
    i bite 0_0

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:45 am