PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

These clowns never give up:

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    These clowns never give up: Left_bar_bleue36/5These clowns never give up: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

These clowns never give up: Empty These clowns never give up:

Post  Rozerem Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trolling won't do for sh*t against hackers and online daters,only thing they are doing is being utterly foolish and idiotic..if they had a brain or common sense they would just butt-out of other peoples affairs.The more people troll and start sh*t on that game the more bullsh*t will happen.Never know if your joining a host who is a hacker who will pose as a legit or a new person just to screw your file up or level up.I'm only posting this to inform members of this site and if anyone who plays psp2 sees this they will know its a warning to others to play it safe on there.Sure people can be careless with online dating and get to attached to others if they take it to far.Trolling won't solve anything.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    These clowns never give up: Left_bar_bleue36/5These clowns never give up: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

These clowns never give up: Empty Re: These clowns never give up:

Post  Rozerem Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Funny..last I recall all of the codes to some extent where made in Japan!And that site says that Americans ruin the game?Wow..that's funny! lol!
    Have these turkey's ever DONE any research about hacking game codes in the way of there origins?There is a way to use a code(s) that was made in Japan..its called PORTING!So..I say the original credit for the codes that where made go to none other then Japan.When I see a code made by someone from Japan I admire them the most because they made the original codes.^^
    I give props to Japan for doing this because they know how to have fun!^^
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

Naked Snake wrote:Funny..last I recall all of the codes to some extent where made in Japan!And that site says that Americans ruin the game?Wow..that's funny! lol!
    Have these turkey's ever DONE any research about hacking game codes in the way of there origins?There is a way to use a code(s) that was made in Japan..its called PORTING!So..I say the original credit for the codes that where made go to none other then Japan.When I see a code made by someone from Japan I admire them the most because they made the original codes.^^
    I give props to Japan for doing this because they know how to have fun!^^

and they know how to bish alot v_v

oh oh oh, i wonder how the jp person that married his DS is >>

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:11 pm