PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

[OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests

Anonymous

[OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Empty [OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests

Post  Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:27 am

Alright, so if you have a weapon that you clearly are dieing and wasting all your scape dolls on a random boss... Hmm say Ancient Invader's Orga Angelus or something? Well, I'll gladly make a weapon, of YOUR choice.

All I need is the info:
    1. Weapon Name (You can find a weapon here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
    2. Element and % wanted (Cannot exceed 100%)
    3. ATK, I can let it be what it is, say 1000 normally? or I can hack it up to 9999 ATK, Sorry, cant find the code for TEC or ACC.
    4. I'll also need your save for convienience.
    5. Only ask if you want to ruin the game.

I'll take in a total of 25 Requests ONLY. One request per person, thank you.

25 REQUESTS AVAILABLE. HURRY!

People I've done a request for:
    No one for the moment.
    Anonymous

[OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Empty Re: [OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 am

ok eifa got a q how do we give y aour save? from our usb? then make a copy ect ect ?
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    [OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Left_bar_bleue13/13[OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:55 am

That=Ubber Easy All You Must Do Is Take The File From Savedata & Place It Into 'My Documents' On Your PC.Via Copy/Paste Then You Must Compress The File Into A Folder/Zip File & Put It Onto megaupload.com & I Got The Code For TECH Etc. Not Willing To Give Code Out Sorry.When You Are Done Uploading File Copy/Paste Link To Txt.Doc & PM One Of Us The Link.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:04 pm

thank u=]
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Hm?Free weapons generated? That cool but can't we just play a game toghether and you generate drop them? There is a code like that if I remember,for instance with the clothes one.

Hiryujiteri
    Nyoibo
    Anicent Quartz
    Ebony Nyoibo
    Soryuji-Misaki
    Victory
    Ryuhojido
    Konsaikon

These are all I want so i'll send you my game save(backing it up if you ruin it -_-)
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    [OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Left_bar_bleue13/13[OPEN]Taking in Weapon Requests Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Gintoki-kun wrote:Hm?Free weapons generated? That cool but can't we just play a game toghether and you generate drop them? There is a code like that if I remember,for instance with the clothes one.

Hiryujiteri
    Nyoibo
    Anicent Quartz
    Ebony Nyoibo
    Soryuji-Misaki
    Victory
    Ryuhojido
    Konsaikon

These are all I want so i'll send you my game save(backing it up if you ruin it -_-)

That=Would Be Nice If The Drop Code Can Do That In Elemental Value,But It=Not Been Coded/Made Yet.It=Only Drop For Host In 60% Elemental Value,There=A Code To Make It To 100% Elemental Value Only That Code=One I Never Give Out For Personal Respect To The Coder/Maker.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Ame wrote:
    Gintoki-kun wrote:Hm?Free weapons generated? That cool but can't we just play a game toghether and you generate drop them? There is a code like that if I remember,for instance with the clothes one.

Hiryujiteri
    Nyoibo
    Anicent Quartz
    Ebony Nyoibo
    Soryuji-Misaki
    Victory
    Ryuhojido
    Konsaikon

That=Would Be Nice If The Drop Code Can Do That In Elemental Value,But It=Not Been Coded/Made Yet.It=Only Drop For Host In 60% Elemental Value,There=A Code To Make It To 100% Elemental Value Only That Code=One I Never Give Out For Personal Respect To The Coder/Maker.

I wasn't talking about elemental values or sort.I was talking about the code to drop certain weapons by making any said mission/map drop them.
    I done it myself and to make the 100% Elemental Value is so easy since I know the guy who made the code and I collaborating in making a few of the codes you guys are using.If you want his name just PM me Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:48 pm