PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

so how do u lv =]

Poll

lving style

[ 4 ]
    so how do u lv =] I_vote_lcap44%so how do u lv =] I_vote_rcap [44%] 
    [ 5 ]
    so how do u lv =] I_vote_lcap56%so how do u lv =] I_vote_rcap [56%] 
    [ 0 ]
    so how do u lv =] I_vote_lcap0%so how do u lv =] I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 9
    Anonymous

so how do u lv =] Empty so how do u lv =]

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 am

just thinkin about leveling but how do you lv me prob by magashi plan or sumthin like dat what about you?=] even if it is hacking lol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anonymous

so how do u lv =] Empty Re: so how do u lv =]

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:36 pm

I do it by story mode and Migashi plan aswell and online,I hax my file offline to level 200 and level 30 job type only for dlc missions.I do have a legit character who is a Beast at level 25 at this time and as we all know it's a bitch to level up on runs and shit.I also use my hacked character to help on hardass runs because think about it..ya take on a hardass run when ya a level..10 or 15 and ya facing foes at level 50 or more..now I don't hack online,but my weapons and shit are hacked to 9999 attack and I use a no extend code needed hack to raise it from level C,B and A to S or S rainbow.Now most will say I'm a noob and shit for hacking my file,but I could give a rat's ass about others opinions of me because they don't know me in real life or from other games.I just tell them to grow up and get over it because it's just a game flat out and simple.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 pm

This is how I level,

1. Turn lv code on.
    2. Enter room.
    3. Leave room.
    4. Lv 200 with all lv 30.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 am

lol i gotta learn how to do that eira lolz
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:24 pm

Kamiry wrote:lol i gotta learn how to do that eira lolz

Well there is more then one type of program for hacking so..it all depends on what program ya want to learn to use,I have seen players use action replay,but..the codes that come with it are only default codes aka. it already comes with it so ya won't learn anything with the program only a child would use.Ame and myself use different types of programs depending on the code we want to modify or fix.Ame fix's the codes and can port codes I just find them in my program.The flaw with action replay is that ya can't turn the code or codes off during online play,and people who use action replay have been known to corrupt peoples save files.I would recommend trying to make one of ya own or ask Ame or myself if we have one that could help ya get started.Now bare in mind there is more to hacking then ya think I'll go into detail on that later.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 pm

But let me tell you guys something about "Modded Characters".
    The stats are way different from the Legit's 200
    Type Lv doesn't differ in anyway but I compared my hacked 200 to my Legit 200 and the Legit was superior(Yes even armor,weapons,type class,race all the same.)

Of course that just your way of playing the game.(hitting 15k per hit ._.)
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    so how do u lv =] Left_bar_bleue13/13so how do u lv =] Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Gintoki-kun wrote:But let me tell you guys something about "Modded Characters".
    The stats are way different from the Legit's 200
    Type Lv doesn't differ in anyway but I compared my hacked 200 to my Legit 200 and the Legit was superior(Yes even armor,weapons,type class,race all the same.)

Of course that just your way of playing the game.(hitting 15k per hit ._.)

Normally I Host Locked Game When I Use My 'Modded' Weapons & Unlocked To Chat,But Ppl Just Love To Join & Annoy Me Saying 'Want To Do A Run' Every 6 Seconds So I Use My Modded Weapons When They Annoy Me & Whats This I Here About Ppls Using Video Cameras To Record 'Cheaters'?Have They Ever Heard Of 'Privacy'?Learn The Laws Of The Net...-.-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:28 am