PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill

Poll

which class or type of guide should i make =]

[ 2 ]
    thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_lcap100%thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_lcap0%thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_lcap0%thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    Anonymous

thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill Empty thinking of writing a guide to lv or play a class w/ skill

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:53 pm

so ive been thinking of guides to make.. and im not the best persay but i do have skills in the 2 classes i play VA w/o traps and mashing while being a newman and maxing out my eva and being a force on the offensive while onlyusing rods wands cards and why i use em..

why am i thinking of making a guide like this?
    because some people like a challenge and im one of those people .=] main = a newman which by far dies the easiest if hit with a strong melee lol..also i have alot of experience with rpgs and magic /hybrids aswell so im kinda thinking of doing something for the community
    why do i choose VA and FO +newman ?
    newman= an underated race not many newmans out there one of the newmans i know is eira =] pretty good w.o teh hacks ya know but yea shes a hunter i choose FO because its the hardest class to play knowing which stats +items to put together... knowing which spell fits which box the hit box rate ect ect can be a pain in the arse =] why VA?
    VA = my melee w/o going full hunter tbh i hate hunter no lie BUT ill use some of the boosts plus i get maxEVA build.. aka slicer+ crossbow, twinhandguns twin claws twin daggers,twin sabers yea... gotta know ya weps..+ the newman racial+va +ra eva boost heh = pure zeros its pretty funny actually =]

overall i just wanted to know what the community would like a guide of thank you very much =]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:52 am