PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

4 posters

so how was your day in psp2=]

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty Re: so how was your day in psp2=]

Post  Rozerem Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:14 pm

It was just f***ing ducky..I get a kick about these kids crying over ilegits when they are hosting rooms saying.."HACKER NEEDED FOR TYPE LEVEL AND WEAPONS" just wow..and they troll hackers when they are begging for the hackers help?They need to pull there heads out of there ass's and wake the hell up..I have a life,its called I work at a club and I have a daughter.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Naked Snake wrote:It was just f***ing ducky..I get a kick about these kids crying over ilegits when they are hosting rooms saying.."HACKER NEEDED FOR TYPE LEVEL AND WEAPONS" just wow..and they troll hackers when they are begging for the hackers help?They need to pull there heads out of there ass's and wake the hell up..I have a life,its called I work at a club and I have a daughter.

This is true. I've seen lots of people do that. Sad They do f***ing talk bad bout hackers and then they go and ask them for rare drops and lvl hacks. Then they go back and keep doing the same thing removing them from their parties and insulting them. It's down right pathetic. People like that piss me off more than those guys that where going around hacking people to lvl 0 for no reason.

On another note I got my Ranger type lvl to 25.
    5 more lvls and I'll have all types lvl 30. After that I'll just need to lose 10x in battle and I'll have all titles [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:14 pm

Ryohei wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:It was just f***ing ducky..I get a kick about these kids crying over ilegits when they are hosting rooms saying.."HACKER NEEDED FOR TYPE LEVEL AND WEAPONS" just wow..and they troll hackers when they are begging for the hackers help?They need to pull there heads out of there ass's and wake the hell up..I have a life,its called I work at a club and I have a daughter.

This is true. I've seen lots of people do that. Sad They do f***ing talk bad bout hackers and then they go and ask them for rare drops and lvl hacks. Then they go back and keep doing the same thing removing them from their parties and insulting them. It's down right pathetic. People like that piss me off more than those guys that where going around hacking people to lvl 0 for no reason.

On another note I got my Ranger type lvl to 25.
    5 more lvls and I'll have all types lvl 30. After that I'll just need to lose 10x in battle and I'll have all titles [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's how I see it..they come and beg then they trash the ones who help them..and they call hackers cheaters?Just wow..if ya ask me..the ones who beg are cheaters too,but game hacking is more of modifying the game and not 100% killing it. affraid

And about ya type level..congratulations! cheers
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:02 am

hmmm................................... nothing really.. oh, i slapped box my cuzs gf's older bro and i won >> note: im only 15 and hes 18-19 >>
    pool ftw >> oh n... i ran on a gravel trail barefoot >> no1 thought id do it >> THINK AGAIN :0
    mm.... had fun 0_0
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 am

almost forgot, i almost made a dude cry on psp2 the other day >>
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am

Made some new friends,created a new character just to troll Legit players.Why I am doing that you ask?
    1.They're very cocky sometimes
    2.They're worser than hacked players in personalities
    3.They think this game is a drug and really depend on it.(Just look at PSO-World for a example)
    4.You can get blacklisted for having a clan tag or wearing (To them) "Noobish" clothes.
    5.Some of them think they're "pro"(Look at Gamefaqs PSP2 Boards).
    6.They think having the best gear is the way to go and kicks anyone who can't chain (FOR THEM,even though the game is based on teamwork).
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:42 pm

made a bish cry and rage leave my host >>
    and pissed off her bf more than he was >>
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Made fun of some butthurt legits from PSOW.
    Lved Tsuna to 80
    Lved Sieghart to 200
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 pm

Zancrow wrote:Made some new friends,created a new character just to troll Legit players.Why I am doing that you ask?
    1.They're very cocky sometimes
    2.They're worser than hacked players in personalities
    3.They think this game is a drug and really depend on it.(Just look at PSO-World for a example)
    4.You can get blacklisted for having a clan tag or wearing (To them) "Noobish" clothes.
    5.Some of them think they're "pro"(Look at Gamefaqs PSP2 Boards).
    6.They think having the best gear is the way to go and kicks anyone who can't chain (FOR THEM,even though the game is based on teamwork).

I agree with you except for 1, 2 and 6.

Almost everyone is cocky if they're at a high lvl. being legit or hack it don't matter. Although I've mostly seen hacked characters kick low level players cause they'll only associate with other lvl 200

I'm not trying to defend the Legit players cause I'm one of them, like I said I'm neutral when it comes to this, but so far Hacked players have made the worst impression on me than legits. Sample: PvPWhinner, Namana think they're the best in the Game just cause they're characters are lvl 200 and they can use other peoples codes with their little cheat engines that they them selfs barely know how it functions. I've seen them threaten people on many occasions to corrupt they're data and hack them to lvl 0 even though we all know that the whole corrupt your save is Fucking Bullshit(sorry for the profanity). They always make bad impressions when they're told that their skill is kinda noobish or that they don't collaborate with the rest of the group on missions. Same goes for RIKIMARU.

As far as chaining goes I kick anyone whether they're legit or hack if they can't chain in moderation.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:10 am

the games gone to poo soooo....
    shove a nuke up their asses and then nuke em from above to cause a double mushroom cloud effect? :0
    double mushroom cloud would be epic 0_0
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Oh..it was just ducky..had some hardcore legits acting badass in my host a few times so I level 0'ed them for acting all that.And here's how I see it..if they are going to beg us for sh** and run there mouths after..I'll just level 0 them and laugh at them.And I used my Grey Fox character so I could test some codes and troll legits and when I did some Gung-Ho motherf***er trolled me..next time I will freeze them and if these hardcore punks have an issue with that then maybe we need to have a nice little phone chat unless they are afraid I a bet they are. Basketball
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:52 am

Naked Snake wrote:Oh..it was just ducky..had some hardcore legits acting badass in my host a few times so I level 0'ed them for acting all that.And here's how I see it..if they are going to beg us for sh** and run there mouths after..I'll just level 0 them and laugh at them.And I used my Grey Fox character so I could test some codes and troll legits and when I did some Gung-Ho motherf***er trolled me..next time I will freeze them and if these hardcore punks have an issue with that then maybe we need to have a nice little phone chat unless they are afraid I a bet they are. Basketball
    and if they have the balls, you can use my new method.. penta-cloud the motherfkers >>
    and if things get worse, kage buunshin penta-cloud cheers
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:57 pm

The thing is I showed up in the person's host a little after under another name..Chris C. and I talked to this person,but they didn't know that I was Grey Fox or know the exact reason why I used codes in that fight..one reason is I was testing a code called Kamakazi and had other codes mixed in it,if the person noticed the obvious that there Hp was restoring itself with out medical at times then they would see I was modifying the battle itself to compensate for the server flaws.When they trolled me is when they failed in the battle of Grey Fox vs. them.Even if they won that fight my tests on some modifications where a success 1:I couldn't die. 2:There hp was being restored auto. 3:If they looked at there stats in the battle I made it to where they are stronger in a sense. 4:My test of seeing if they could keep there cool in battle when they noticed it was rigged where complete.They even accused me of being in the clan PVP when I really work solo.In a way I do feel bad for this person,but in a way I don't feel bad for them.Feel bad because they where upset when I showed up under another name because they couldn't kill me.Don't feel bad because they figured to troll me would work when it didn't,I even asked if they knew why "Grey Fox" did it or if they knew what "Grey Fox's" problem was and they said and I quote.."Idc".There are some game modifiers out there that would have done FAR worse then what I did.This just goes to show what the gaming world is like.
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue157/200so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)

Post  Eve Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Happy fourth everyone
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:46 pm

Eve wrote:Happy fourth everyone
    happy fourth to you 2

and honestly idk where to begin in sense..
    had to troll a bastard for strting shiz, had to argue with some bish for strting shiz, and pretty much hanging with ppl ik, as u can see, pl dpnt like me in a way >>
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:40 am

Flaming Evolutionary wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

had to troll a bastard for strting shiz, had to argue with some bish for strting shiz, and pretty much hanging with ppl ik, as u can see, pl don't like me in a way >>

It has to do with the server being a royal p.o.s. with all the disconnects and the personalities on that game really,its most likely members of another site..or maybe they came across a blackhat/code abuser and had a bad exp. with them,I do know with what Ame and I see in comments on hosts when we are on at the same time which does happen from time to time the hatred for game modifiers and others is pretty high.I do get some in my host that really don't hate game modifiers and say we are good to have around when it comes to runs and all.The thing that concerned me is when I see host comments "Looking for gf","Need a game hacker for weapons,armor,level type and level","Legits only [P] is enforced","F*** you I hate my life I want to die","Going to kill myself tonight","I'm the king of battle","I'm the god of battle" and "bi/lez only"(When the moron is really a dude)it just looks to me like these people only want attention and they are bringing there real life issues onto a game..that's not a good thing.On another note my 4th. of July was pretty eventful..8 arrests at the club I work at,2 car accidents in the parking lot,5 fights broke out in the club,9 people removed by me personaly,the others removed a total of 30 people in one night,had some U.S service men who just got back from Afganistan and we put them in the v.i.p. room.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 am

Naked Snake wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

had to troll a bastard for strting shiz, had to argue with some bish for strting shiz, and pretty much hanging with ppl ik, as u can see, pl don't like me in a way >>

It has to do with the server being a royal p.o.s. with all the disconnects and the personalities on that game really,its most likely members of another site..or maybe they came across a blackhat/code abuser and had a bad exp. with them,I do know with what Ame and I see in comments on hosts when we are on at the same time which does happen from time to time the hatred for game modifiers and others is pretty high.I do get some in my host that really don't hate game modifiers and say we are good to have around when it comes to runs and all.The thing that concerned me is when I see host comments "Looking for gf","Need a game hacker for weapons,armor,level type and level","Legits only [P] is enforced","F*** you I hate my life I want to die","Going to kill myself tonight","I'm the king of battle","I'm the god of battle" and "bi/lez only"(When the moron is really a dude)it just looks to me like these people only want attention and they are bringing there real life issues onto a game..that's not a good thing.On another note my 4th. of July was pretty eventful..8 arrests at the club I work at,2 car accidents in the parking lot,5 fights broke out in the club,9 people removed by me personaly,the others removed a total of 30 people in one night,had some U.S service men who just got back from Afganistan and we put them in the v.i.p. room.

No one is a god in battle or king on that game..the game is a big joke when it comes to most things like battle.
    Anonymous

so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty IM BACK!!

Post  Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:52 am

Soooo im back Smile i just turned 19 and my son is about to b born in 2 weeks or so imiss the clan i shoild be back online soon aswell im still lv161aswell lmao but also hello all newcomers nice to meet ya Smile ingame im known as ANg or angelic the newman or the guy who wrote the how to guides Smile
    N
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

No one is a god in battle or king on that game..the game is a big joke when it comes to most things like battle.
    *sigh* if only psp2 was alil like mpo+ in the game mechanics way..
    itd be pretty cool if you could pull off headshots on monsters for 1hk v_v
    and whole dmg systems a load of bullshit, and really? the emotes kinda suck ass to a certain point xD the battles on it are probably the WORST part of the game... id rather be back on mpo+ but then again, if you were to mix in mpo+'s mechanics with psp2's story and weps. itd be kick-ass king (i miss my assault rifles and snipers T_T)
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

and whole dmg systems a load of bullshit, and really? the emotes kinda suck ass to a certain point xD the battles on it are probably the WORST part of the game... id rather be back on mpo+ but then again, if you were to mix in mpo+'s mechanics with psp2's story and weps. itd be kick-ass king (i miss my assault rifles and snipers T_T)

About Now MpO+=Sounds Ubber Fun;I Used To Pwnz0r Ubber Gewd W/O Codes & W/Codes,I Never Dc'ed As Often On MpO+ & I Was Deh Queen Of The AK-47,Seth2 & LT/PUNK Trained Me In QhS & I Even Learned Some QhS;I Use The QhS Method On PsP2 When On Runs & Ppl=Like 'EhHh...O_o'I Bet If You Had The Ones Who Play PsP2 Try MpO+ They Will See How Made They Gots It On PsP2.MpO+=By Far One Of The Most Hardest In Online For The PsP.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Ame wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

About Now MpO+=Sounds Ubber Fun;I Used To Pwnz0r Ubber Gewd W/O Codes & W/Codes,I Never Dc'ed As Often On MpO+ & I Was Deh Queen Of The AK-47,Seth2 & LT/PUNK Trained Me In QhS & I Even Learned Some QhS;I Use The QhS Method On PsP2 When On Runs & Ppl=Like 'EhHh...O_o'I Bet If You Had The Ones Who Play PsP2 Try MpO+ They Will See How Made They Gots It On PsP2.MpO+=By Far One Of The Most Hardest In Online For The PsP.
    tho it may be the hardest for most, there are those that think its pretty easy once you played it for more than a year 0_0 (muscle memory ftw)
    tho the al noobs and al-qhs noobs and lag-hs noobs and rpg-hs spam noobs and tnt-hs spam noobs..... well lets jst say theres alota noobs xD
    that never get any less annoying Suspect
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Ame wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:
    happy fourth to you 2

tho it may be the hardest for most, there are those that think its pretty easy once you played it for more than a year 0_0 (muscle memory ftw)
    tho the al noobs and al-qhs noobs and lag-hs noobs and rpg-hs spam noobs and tnt-hs spam noobs..... well lets jst say theres alota noobs xD
    that never get any less annoying Suspect

LOLS!!!I So Know Right!?!?!?Well Anyway My Day=Was Kk I Helped Someone LvL ^ & I Had To Get Off The PsP Because The 1000=OverHeats & It Was Starting To Burn My PiggyFood Fingers & Hands.& I Was Listening To Music When I Was On Runs,It Helps Me Focus.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Its been sometime now since I was on it,but ever since people started to complain like little children about things such as "hackers" and sh** that can't be helped I just said f*** it and I've been busy with real life ordeals like parenting and a job.Its just a damn game and the server is a royal p.o.s. anyway so just lock it up and play the damn thing lol.Most of the game modifiers and hackers on the game are cool to you if your cool to them,if people just troll them for gayass reasons then that's where they will turn on you.There are some that will abuse the codes to be #1 and say they are the best when that's a flat out lie.There's both good and bad in everything and every game,even some of the veteran players act like children in the online part.Games are made to be fun and not taken to heart,everyone on a game has a key role in online gaming EVEN the ones who use codes,but when they are used for level and weapons and then they get stabbed in the back by the other players expect them to show some retaliation.Even the site owner gets used for things and then she comes to me about it and that's when I go middle age barbarian on people when I get on.I use another psn account to work in the shadows and no one has my card for it and its going to stay that way.The game will never change until people pull there heads out of there ass's and wake up,this goes to everyone both legit and non-legit.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:43 pm

It Been Better...No One Ever Even Talks To Me Or Anything On There,Only A Few Do.I Deleted All The Ones That Never Talk To Me & I Use A New PsN Account.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:17 pm

im a crazy person magnet on psp2 v_v
    thats how my day was yesterday
    today i realized something tho 0_0
    you know how dudes like a specific part of a girl, right?
    like the eyes, calves, or thighs and etc?
    i realized i like it all Shocked...
    for some exceptions... muffin tops are nasty as hell.. no one wants to see a girls fat hanging over the waist of the pants x_x....
    and moles are nasty unless its a rlly rlly small one like a speck..
    ehh.... ima stop there, tho i have alot more to say xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:01 am