PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

2 posters

Going on vacation from psp2:

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Going on vacation from psp2: Left_bar_bleue36/5Going on vacation from psp2: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Going on vacation from psp2: Empty Going on vacation from psp2:

Post  Rozerem Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:13 am

Bah..I'll be on psp2i more because psp2 is getting to be more drama about something called love which most of the kids on there no nothing about,ya can't find love sitting on ya ass in a game asking for a girlfriend or some crap,ya find love in person and through friends and family.If ya give me a - reputation point for this then I have no respect for ya.I know what love is because I lived my life and still living it.I was married for four years and I have a daughter in real life.
    Anonymous

Going on vacation from psp2: Empty Re: Going on vacation from psp2:

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:35 pm

agreeed most ppl on the game online make only love/bi or gay lobbies... i say just play the f'ing game Mo! also some ppl in game are racists and yea know im mixed but still tht ish gets on my nerves but bk to u fox im feelin wat u sayin .. im havin a son in 3-4 months im in a happy relationship.. idk if its love or not kuz im 18 but yea,, its almost 1yr on the 26th so yea im feelin u bud no lie
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    Going on vacation from psp2: Left_bar_bleue36/5Going on vacation from psp2: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:53 pm

Yeah I remember ya telling me about ya going to be a father soon.It will be hard at times,but..just remember one thing.."A fathers love and a husbands love is the most strongest love and strongest emotion in the world" if ya need some tips on parenting let me know alright?I'll help ya if I can that's if I know how to help ya,but being a father has many benefits in it and there are times it can be real hard trust me I should know.One more thing..when ya woman is giving birth ya may want to ware a cup and have her hold ya wrist so she won't break ya hand when she is giving birth my wife broke my hand by squeezing hard out of pain,but when its all over ya see ya child and ya forget about the pain and ya cry with ya woman out of joy and aw.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Kamiry wrote:agreeed most ppl on the game online make only love/bi or gay lobbies... i say just play the f'ing game Mo! also some ppl in game are racists and yea know im mixed but still tht ish gets on my nerves but bk to u fox im feelin wat u sayin .. im havin a son in 3-4 months im in a happy relationship.. idk if its love or not kuz im 18 but yea,, its almost 1yr on the 26th so yea im feelin u bud no lie

About the racist poo..I saw that on another game and last I recall Ame went on a hacking rampage on the clans like that because she is part native american,irish,russian and scotsman.Ame is on there just to own seed and she has a boyfriend in real life now here where we live.She has no intrest in online dating because she has a boyfriend,about ya relationship..I would have to say it has to do with ya age and how ya truly feel for this woman ya with.
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    Going on vacation from psp2: Left_bar_bleue157/200Going on vacation from psp2: Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)

Post  Eve Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Hope you enjoy your break.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:53 am