PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

Put these hackers on ya blacklist:

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Left_bar_bleue36/5Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Empty Put these hackers on ya blacklist:

Post  Rozerem Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:12 pm

They're: Kumakain ng Puke, Namana, PVPWinner and the Pay pal brats and anyone like them.I'll post a thread in the [MSF] section for the public to see and I made the names of the posters to Classified to keep there names from getting out.
    Anonymous

Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Empty Re: Put these hackers on ya blacklist:

Post  Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:41 pm

So... We got clan enemys now...? Intresting
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Left_bar_bleue36/5Put these hackers on ya blacklist: Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:18 am

Naked Snake wrote:They're: Kumakain ng Puke, Namana, PVPWinner and the Pay pal brats and anyone like them.I'll post a thread in the [MSF] section for the public to see and I made the names of the posters to Classified to keep there names from getting out.

Not enemies..more like people we should just blacklist and have nothing to do with..and add this person aswel..Ryuza he has the code to for level 0.I'm very dissapointed in these wanabe clowns..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:49 pm