PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

kamiry/angelic

Anonymous

kamiry/angelic Empty kamiry/angelic

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 am

hello clan my name is kamiry but ingame i go as angelic or angelc my main in psp1 was a beast so now im trying something new out as a newman im mainly a vanguard but i also play FO because its fun i play many other games as well so yea... nice meeting ya and hello to all I love you
    Anonymous

kamiry/angelic Empty Re: kamiry/angelic

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm

Hey I saw you Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 am

Kamiry wrote:hello clan my name is kamiry but ingame i go as angelic or angelc my main in psp1 was a beast so now im trying something new out as a newman im mainly a vanguard but i also play FO because its fun i play many other games as well so yea... nice meeting ya and hello to all I love you

Dobre Viacha and welcome to the clan we already talked and I gave ya my partner card.As ya know I'm the security officer to the clan and one of the captains here I command a squad at this time whos name I am unable to say at this time for special and classified reasons.If ya have any issues with whats going on example:Possible attacks on the clan and members itself please notify me asap so I can talk with the clan leader and other squad leaders in a closed meeting so we can plan what proper actions to take.

Spasiba and Dasbidanyia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:08 pm