PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

2 posters

Official Site Password

Anonymous

Official Site Password Empty Official Site Password

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:05 pm

I was thinking of this while seeing one of ours members room locked and when I asked for the PW he said "I don't have to give it to you if I want to"
    Well that ticked me off and my impression of him was a "jerk".
    Anyways back on topic I am suggesting we make a official password for out protected/password room.
    "1ANan":It is easy to do this because you just need to keep hitting down lol.

"2BObo"-Same as 1ANan just in case ya want this want.

"psp2"-Phantasy Star Portable 2

Again this is up to a admin or mod(Or someone of high ranking) on this site to approve this. Thanks for your time.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    Official Site Password Left_bar_bleue13/13Official Site Password Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Official Site Password Empty Re: Official Site Password

Post  Ame Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Gintoki-kun wrote:I was thinking of this while seeing one of ours members room locked and when I asked for the PW he said "I don't have to give it to you if I want to"
    Well that ticked me off and my impression of him was a "jerk".
    Anyways back on topic I am suggesting we make a official password for out protected/password room.
    "1ANan":It is easy to do this because you just need to keep hitting down lol.

"2BObo"-Same as 1ANan just in case ya want this want.

"psp2"-Phantasy Star Portable 2

Again this is up to a admin or mod(Or someone of high ranking) on this site to approve this. Thanks for your time.

I=Like This Idea.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:35 pm

The thing about this would be privacy. Yes you got annoyed, but what if the people in game needed their privacy? Even with the Universal Password you still might see members of the site in a private game not using this. If you want to do this I agree that it is a rather EXCELLENT idea, but you do need to respect privacy to an extent.

Thanks,
    Rappy out.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Rappy wrote:The thing about this would be privacy. Yes you got annoyed, but what if the people in game needed their privacy? Even with the Universal Password you still might see members of the site in a private game not using this. If you want to do this I agree that it is a rather EXCELLENT idea, but you do need to respect privacy to an extent.

Thanks,
    Rappy out.

Ah alright I understand.Privacy yes it is needed and somehow people won't trust other just straight off the bat.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Rappy wrote:The thing about this would be privacy. Yes you got annoyed, but what if the people in game needed their privacy? Even with the Universal Password you still might see members of the site in a private game not using this. If you want to do this I agree that it is a rather EXCELLENT idea, but you do need to respect privacy to an extent.

Thanks,
    Rappy out.
    Gintoki-kun wrote:
    Thanks,
    Rappy out.
    Ah alright I understand.Privacy yes it is needed and somehow people won't trust other just straight off the bat.
    Perhaps this could be done another way. I'm not rejecting your ideal, rather I suggest we think of something new we can bring to the table.
    Thanks,
    Rappy Out!
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Official Site Password Left_bar_bleue36/5Official Site Password Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 am

I have an idea for passwords that just might work if anyone's intrstd?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:23 pm