PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

3 posters

Psp2 is diein

Anonymous

Psp2 is diein Empty Psp2 is diein

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Not alot of ppl on anymore&its hard 2 get a good team>.>
    most of my friends stop playin2.+every time I host ppl ask if
    I'm a hacker....like WTF
    Anonymous

Psp2 is diein Empty Re: Psp2 is diein

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Yea it happens, but maybe this site will make it come back or at least better to an extent.

Thanks,
    Rappy out!

Last edited by Rappy on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Psp2 is diein Left_bar_bleue36/5Psp2 is diein Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Only way psp2 can stay alive is if the ones who play it drop the hacker hate drama act.Its just a game and people need to grow up simple as that.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Well, most PSP2 Players are makign a switch to the PSP2i Demo (Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity), Since I believe you can get to lv 100 and finish like chapter 2 or 3, not sure, but it's quite a demo. But others are leaving for COD, WoW, etc, but I wanna focus people to join this community to make new friends and new hosts etc etc etc C:
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:39 pm

psp2 aint rly dying.. but it does depend on the time u pay.. like early morning mid day noones on.. 4pm-3am ppl r on mostly.. u r right about good teams though i host alot and majority of the time a rly good geared group is hard to find plus theres not many people lv 100+ anymore.. most lv 200 are hacked ppl with no gear i rly dun care if u r a hacker because u just help me out in the end plus i <3 hackers../hack G.u ftw!! but all that aside ppl need to gear up lol.. or atleast try to even before i had the weps i still had some good weps motav proph.. psycho ect ect..
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Eve
    Class: Force
    Level:
    Psp2 is diein Left_bar_bleue157/200Psp2 is diein Empty_bar_bleue  (157/200)

Post  Eve Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Eɪʀᴀ Dᴇ Nᴏᴇʟ wrote:Well, most PSP2 Players are makign a switch to the PSP2i Demo (Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity), Since I believe you can get to lv 100 and finish like chapter 2 or 3, not sure, but it's quite a demo. But others are leaving for COD, WoW, etc, but I wanna focus people to join this community to make new friends and new hosts etc etc etc C:

If we can properly establish ourselfs now we should be able to cover multiple phantasy star psp games. If it continues to grow in interest could possibly see what other games our crowd base at that time plays and slowly bring together gamers for more experiences
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

Eve wrote:
    Eɪʀᴀ Dᴇ Nᴏᴇʟ wrote:Well, most PSP2 Players are makign a switch to the PSP2i Demo (Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity), Since I believe you can get to lv 100 and finish like chapter 2 or 3, not sure, but it's quite a demo. But others are leaving for COD, WoW, etc, but I wanna focus people to join this community to make new friends and new hosts etc etc etc C:

If we can properly establish ourselfs now we should be able to cover multiple phantasy star psp games. If it continues to grow in interest could possibly see what other games our crowd base at that time plays and slowly bring together gamers for more experiences

True but first we need people organized soley in PSP2 for now, maybe we can make an expansion to PSP2i if we get enough people interested in it, or PSPU etc etc
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Eve Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:52 pm

Eve wrote:

Agreed, lol I jsut hope we don't come under fire from PSO
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    Psp2 is diein Left_bar_bleue13/13Psp2 is diein Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:19 am

Kumhan wrote:Not alot of ppl on anymore&its hard 2 get a good team>.>
    most of my friends stop playin2.+every time I host ppl ask if
    I'm a hacker....like WTF

LOLS!!!I Soo...Know Right?I Got To Do It Alone Because A):Ppl Love To Sit When On A Run & Say 'Oh Hey Yeah I Got This Weapon On Blah Blah Blah' B): I=Getting Swamped W/Monsters So I Got To Switch To My Haxed Weapons & They=Call Me Noob?C):You Got The Trolls Who Come In & Talk Baka & Leave.It Not The Hackers Who=The Problem It=The Players Who Hate Others For There 'Abilitys'.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm

I saw someone hosting a room with this website,so I went to check this out.
    It is not dying -.- the online community is getting pissed off at the common Lv200 to only find out that they hacked their way to reach to that Lv.
    Hacking is bad to everyone and if you think it's good then that your way of thinking.
    People want to play with Legit players and that's why locked rooms were made and other players have quit.
    Also I blame Sega on poor advertisement on this game and any other since Sega really have gone down in these past years.
    Also you can't say it is dying when there is active community friendly sites like this one(But this is nothing compared to PSO-World.com)
    The bf/gf rooms are really annoying and the "I need a hacker" when it suppose to say "want". And also there is a gamesave on GameFaqs.com with a hacked Lv200 so why even bother asking it is dying or not.
    Sorry bout going into a rant but the Original Poster and other members don't understand anything.
    And yes Infinity is better than this game.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Gintoki-kun wrote:I saw someone hosting a room with this website,so I went to check this out.
    It is not dying -.- the online community is getting pissed off at the common Lv200 to only find out that they hacked their way to reach to that Lv.
    Hacking is bad to everyone and if you think it's good then that your way of thinking.
    People want to play with Legit players and that's why locked rooms were made and other players have quit.
    Also I blame Sega on poor advertisement on this game and any other since Sega really have gone down in these past years.
    Also you can't say it is dying when there is active community friendly sites like this one(But this is nothing compared to PSO-World.com)
    The bf/gf rooms are really annoying and the "I need a hacker" when it suppose to say "want". And also there is a gamesave on GameFaqs.com with a hacked Lv200 so why even bother asking it is dying or not.
    Sorry bout going into a rant but the Original Poster and other members don't understand anything.

On another note... If this site gets up and running making at least our player base a better experience we can use that if/when infinity comes out. Our member base would be able to transition into that and hopefully keep it better.

Thanks,
    Rappy out!
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Psp2 is diein Left_bar_bleue36/5Psp2 is diein Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Rappy wrote:
    Gintoki-kun wrote:I saw someone hosting a room with this website,so I went to check this out.

On another note... If this site gets up and running making at least our player base a better experience we can use that if/when infinity comes out. Our member base would be able to transition into that and hopefully keep it better.

Thanks,
    Rappy out!

I agree with this..I'm
    on the demo part of psp2i and I think its by far better then psp2.In
    accual reality..psp2 was really just a test run therefor helping us
    prepare for psp2i.Lets try and get ourselves planted and more situated in this matter.
    Eve
    Eve
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Eve Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Grey Fox wrote:
    Rappy wrote:

Thanks,
    Rappy out!

I agree with this..I'm
    on the demo part of psp2i and I think its by far better then psp2.In
    accual reality..psp2 was really just a test run therefor helping us
    prepare for psp2i.Lets try and get ourselves planted and more situated in this matter.

A test run that cost me $40 x.x

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm