PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=]

Anonymous

Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=] Empty Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=]

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:30 am

i was thinkin well we all dont know each other ingame so how about we make about 3 or 4 rooms for meets and greets we prob might just have 2 because not many are on but yea it would seem fun and then we could do like some legit runs for people who need help ect ect stuff like that just to have fun plus ive been bored all week ive been playin football wid da friends b ballin wid my manz leek and on the phone so i wanna get back to my cyber space life again lol
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=] Left_bar_bleue36/5Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=] Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=] Empty Re: Clan meet and greets to see who are chars are online and exchange cards=]

Post  Rozerem Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 am

Kamiry wrote:i was thinkin well we all dont know each other ingame so how about we make about 3 or 4 rooms for meets and greets we prob might just have 2 because not many are on but yea it would seem fun and then we could do like some legit runs for people who need help ect ect stuff like that just to have fun plus ive been bored all week ive been playin football wid da friends b ballin wid my manz leek and on the phone so i wanna get back to my cyber space life again lol

Copy that I'll be on a lower level character to see if I can help others get up in level and I'll see if I can get them to join the site,but..I do know there are players who just sit around on a run and talk when others are trying to do something.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm