PSP2 Gamers.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 Gamers

4 posters

so how was your day in psp2=]

Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : Guardian

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Naked Snake
    Class: Hunter
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Empty Re: so how was your day in psp2=]

Post  Rozerem Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

Kamiry wrote:Hmmm lol ima show em how its done lol I just gotta find a go tyod way to record

I'll be in my host alone doing runs alone.Maybe I'll seeya guys and maybe I won't?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:26 am

But yea fox u should plax aqworlds with me its like a 2d kid game but I can plv u in the game theres 35 lvs and lotsa quests too pretty fun and they just got pvp my gf plays.it and my cuzzo lol but I needa buy membership for added dmg.and ect
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue36/5so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (36/5)

Post  Rozerem Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:20 pm

Kamiry wrote:But yea fox u should plax aqworlds with me its like a 2d kid game but I can plv u in the game theres 35 lvs and lotsa quests too pretty fun and they just got pvp my gf plays.it and my cuzzo lol but I needa buy membership for added dmg.and ect

I would love too,but..I'm trying to get to know some of the players on psp2 and I was in a host and I got bumped to the lobby a few days ago.xD!Maybe I was killing to damn good and was kicked for it or maybe I got dced?XD!And I'm working on a roleplay with Lauren based on mgs this should be pretty fun we start it tomorrow.^^
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 am

I understand tht.. Ive been kicked for doin too much dmg aswell thought I used the 9999 I was just usin shippujinlai on fire mobs lol hitting like 2ks
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 am

Kamiry wrote:I understand tht.. Ive been kicked for doin too much dmg aswell thought I used the 9999 I was just usin shippujinlai on fire mobs lol hitting like 2ks

What these kids need to understand is that when ya rack up a big chain and ya use a pp attack ya do more damage then normal,but I always see them use the pp attack way before the chain is at 2 or 3.I can rack up a chain to almost 100 then I use a pp attack to deal the final blow.And Ame was helping a [PNP] lastnight with leveling up right and they had fun.It was [PNP]Brandon,I guess he was hacked when he didn't want to be and people are giving him $hit about it.He made a new character to start fresh so that's good.One thing that pisses me off is when I get kids who come into my host and talk trash and leave or they hit on girls when they don't want it.I have to bitchlist them for it because they are useless in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 24, 2011 9:33 pm

Hanging with the "Sega-Bot" crew.Pretty fun since it's confusing and all.
    Finally lv'ed God to 200 ages ago while PSN was down,gathering 15* items for now.
    Getting called a hacker for hitting 11k on a 24 chain O.o
    This day was very pleasant.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Wed May 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Gintoki-kun wrote:Hanging with the "Sega-Bot" crew.Pretty fun since it's confusing and all.
    Finally lv'ed God to 200 ages ago while PSN was down,gathering 15* items for now.

I hear ya on the chain part..I did a 60 hit chain with a melee weapon (twin sabers) then I switched to a sword an used a pp art and hit a 10k on one of my characters who is a level 120 and I got called a hacking noob.xD!
    They wouldn't know a hack if it bit them on there ass's.xD!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Naked Snake wrote:
    Gintoki-kun wrote:Hanging with the "Sega-Bot" crew.Pretty fun since it's confusing and all.

I hear ya on the chain part..I did a 60 hit chain with a melee weapon (twin sabers) then I switched to a sword an used a pp art and hit a 10k on one of my characters who is a level 120 and I got called a hacking noob.xD!

Of course they wouldn't know a hack,they're too blind to their "awesome" weapons,not even knowing how to chain! XD
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

Affiliation : [Guardian]

PSP2 Main Character
    Charactor name: Ame
    Class: Vanguard
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Thu May 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:

Of course they wouldn't know a hack,they're too blind to their "awesome" weapons,not even knowing how to chain! XD

I Do Know When You Upgrade Weapons To 10,Even A Weak C Weapon Can Be Strong.Sometimes The Simplest Weapon Can Be The Strongest Weapon After Upgrades Then You Chain To Around 20/40 Then Use A PP Art & PWNZ0RED!!!You Got A High Damage Made.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Was kicked from the MK rooms for no apparent reason?(Banhammer Time >Very Happy)
    Still hunting for another Hozuki in them Orga Dyran boss fight.
    This day will only get better with a good epic Challenge party.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 4:14 am

Created a new character called Tsuna Sawada
    Newman FO preparing for Infinity.Trying to lv him to 50 by tommorow or Monday.
    Readying to unleash hell upon MK,SNOW,and no life gf/bf hunters. Very Happy
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun May 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Zancrow wrote:Created a new character called Tsuna Sawada

I already have my characters set for if and when psp2i comes to the US..as for these clans..I don't know [MK] very well and I stick to myself mostly,but [SNOW] is a real pain the the ass and I could careless for hotshot badass clans like that..I would take them on in mpo+,bet they will auto-lock mostly..easy killing for a retired clan leader from 2007. lol!
    As for the boyfriend and girlfriend thing..there are some out there who do have problems in real life getting a significant other..and the game is a roleplaying game..some date on it because it helps them cope with things,but it can go to far I will admit that..I just let people be when it comes to the dating thing online,its really not my place to interfere with what others fantasies are.
    Sometimes they do meet in person depending on how dedicated they are and if they are honest to eachother.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun May 29, 2011 12:47 pm

Mine went alright lastnight..there was some drama,but..I just stayed and kept my mouth shut most of the time it was going on,I did many runs with Flaming Evolutionary,had to use my partially modded weapons near the end because people left on a hardass run..still looked legit in away because I know how to modify them to look like its just chain mostly.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:01 am

Naked Snake wrote:

As for the boyfriend and girlfriend thing..there are some out there who do have problems in real life getting a significant other..and the game is a roleplaying game..some date on it because it helps them cope with things,but it can go to far I will admit that..I just let people be when it comes to the dating thing online,its really not my place to interfere with what others fantasies are.
    Sometimes they do meet in person depending on how dedicated they are and if they are honest to eachother.
    I just find it real irritating that the age group is probably 12-14 and these kids don't know how to spell,keep saying "I need a gf" when it's clearly "I want a gf".Also as I recall,most females characters on this game are 60% guys,notice how they're are more "Looking for lez/bi gf" then "I need a gf".To me I think this is the fastest and easiest way for them to solve their sexual desires.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 3:03 am

Hit Lv30+ with Tsuna Sawada today.Going for 50 tommorow.Very laggy day as I was in a boss fight and the only thing I saw after 2 minutes was lots of numbers and boss being dead.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:
    so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/13so how was your day  in psp2=] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/13)

Post  Ame Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 pm

Zancrow wrote:
    Naked Snake wrote:

I just find it real irritating that the age group is probably 12-14 and these kids don't know how to spell,keep saying "I need a gf" when it's clearly "I want a gf".Also as I recall,most females characters on this game are 60% guys,notice how they're are more "Looking for lez/bi gf" then "I need a gf".To me I think this is the fastest and easiest way for them to solve their sexual desires.

LOLS!!!Kk...I Know One Way To Figure Them Out Most Of The Time,Use The Player ID When In A Host & You Can See/Tell In Some Ways If They=Boy Or Girl,Another Way Is To Study There Actions & If They Act Perverted 89/99% Of The Time They=Boy,Some Girls=Ubber Perverted @ Times,But Not All The Time.
    As For Sexual Desires On The Internet...I Got No Desire For Someone On The Internet Because Of The Affiliated Unit I Am With From Another Game & It=Un-Healthy In Someways Both Physical & Mental.
    If It=Only For RP & People Know It Not Real Then That=Fine,But It Is Just A Game & People Do Take It To Far @ Times I Should Know...I Did That Online Dating Thing & Was Hurt In The End,But I Got Over That.

Yours Truly,
    Ciera Bakufu.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Mon May 30, 2011 12:46 pm

Zancrow wrote:Hit Lv30+ with Tsuna Sawada today.Going for 50 tommorow.Very laggy day as I was in a boss fight and the only thing I saw after 2 minutes was lots of numbers and boss being dead.

The Server=Gets Over Loaded W/Traffic & They Are Still Working On The Damage Done To PsN...I Do Online @ Times,But Multi-Playa/ADHOC=A Good Way To Do It,Just Use The Character Cards & You=Should Be Fine & Have ScapeDolls Too.For Some Things You Gots To Do It Online Like Battle & Some Challenge Runs That Require More Than One Person.The ADHOC=Just The Same Drop Rate & All As The Online Mode.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:26 am

I Was On Last Night Talking W/One Of The Only Friends I Got On There Named Roland...He Really Is Funny & Sweet& We Talk About Real Life Things.I Been Doing Story Mode Often & ADHOC Often To Avoid The Drama/Bakaness Of People On There.I Also Been On Another Site Doing My Work As A Junior Coder & Trying To Fix Some Codes That Where Made Incorrectly By People Who Not Know What They Doing & The Codes Are Looking Better. drunken
    I Also Have A Friend Who Will Be Starting On PsP2 Named Jennifer,I Gave Her My Old PsN Account Because She Not Got One & I Already Have My New PsN Account Ready & I Do Use It Often.My Day Was Ubber Fun Last Night & I Enjoyed It.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Taking a break from this game since I modded my Xbox.
    If I could play after setting up my router,I won't till I am done with Killzone Liberation and LittleBigPlanet.
    Lv'ed Tsuna to 50,trying to achieve 60 by next week or probably 70.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:11 pm

My day was alright except for all the disconnects out of random..I just hop onto another game and play it to let out the stress of a server that really needs to have more than one universe because of all the traffic on it.
    Ame
    Ame
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Ame Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm

My Day Was The Best...I Hosted Unlocked For The First Time In A Long Time,& I Made New Friends.A 200 Hacker Joined My Host (Ciera Bakufu)<==My Host Name & Asked Me 'Why You Not A 200 If You A Hacker?' I Said 'Because I Chose Not To Be A 200'.We Did A Run & There Where Lower LvL's Like Me In It,The 200 Was Killing Everything & The Others Was Unable To LvL. Up Some,I Turned On Some Codes & OverKilled Some Till The 200 Left Then I Turned Off The Codes So The Others Can LvL. Up.I Dropped Some Weapons & Items For My Guests & I Let Them Get Some LvL's & Exp.'Even A Weak Looking Hacker Can Be The Strongest & Know The Rules Of Our World.'
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Ame wrote:My Day Was The Best...I Hosted Unlocked For The First Time In A Long Time,& I Made New Friends.A 200 Hacker Joined My Host (Ciera Bakufu)<==My Host Name & Asked Me 'Why You Not A 200 If You A Hacker?' I Said 'Because I Chose Not To Be A 200'.We Did A Run & There Where Lower LvL's Like Me In It,The 200 Was Killing Everything & The Others Was Unable To LvL. Up Some,I Turned On Some Codes & OverKilled Some Till The 200 Left Then I Turned Off The Codes So The Others Can LvL. Up.I Dropped Some Weapons & Items For My Guests & I Let Them Get Some LvL's & Exp.'Even A Weak Looking Hacker Can Be The Strongest & Know The Rules Of Our World.'
    I think I seen your name before while playing,I am glad you can see how ignorant a hacked Lv200 can be,well most.
    I was playing LittleBigPlanet then I started to play psp2 and with my God character I was helping a bunch of lower lv's level up.Good day today as I pwned some spear noobs in battle.
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Zancrow wrote:
    Ame wrote:My Day Was The Best...I Hosted Unlocked For The First Time In A Long Time,& I Made New Friends.A 200 Hacker Joined My Host (Ciera Bakufu)<==My Host Name & Asked Me 'Why You Not A 200 If You A Hacker?' I Said 'Because I Chose Not To Be A 200'.We Did A Run & There Where Lower LvL's Like Me In It,The 200 Was Killing Everything & The Others Was Unable To LvL. Up Some,I Turned On Some Codes & OverKilled Some Till The 200 Left Then I Turned Off The Codes So The Others Can LvL. Up.I Dropped Some Weapons & Items For My Guests & I Let Them Get Some LvL's & Exp.'Even A Weak Looking Hacker Can Be The Strongest & Know The Rules Of Our World.'
    I think I seen your name before while playing,I am glad you can see how ignorant a hacked Lv200 can be,well most.
    I was playing LittleBigPlanet then I started to play psp2 and with my God character I was helping a bunch of lower lv's level up.Good day today as I pwned some spear noobs in battle.

I agree on the ignorant part..that's when ya ya pull a lower level can do some crazy damage with codes to make the 200's who where hacked and act badass say.."Wtf was that!?"

Ah..the spear "pro's"..here's a little trick Ame and I pulled on mpo+..they team stack you and use qhs "quick headshot" to own ya..hm..what is this code here and what can it do?O.o
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:58 pm

Got home played online for a bit with some randoms. They actually turn out to be good, we ended up doing tacticals and I got my Ranger type lvl to 23 Smile 7 more lvls and I'll have all my type lvls maxed out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rozerem
    Rozerem
    Admin
    Admin

PSP2 Main Character
    Level:

Post  Rozerem Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Mine was alright till I had some reports of Mr.Poop doing his 2 yearold "buttsex" crap on minors..how old is this retard and yes..I plan on going blackhat codes on his retarded noob ass..other then that I had a blast.^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:54 pm